For Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam, we will assist students for preparing better in this full course. Students will learn the terminology, tools and techniques that are required to take a project from the initiating process to planning, executing, controlling and closing. This course will provide students an overview of key concepts in PMi's A Guide to the Fourth Edition (PMBOK)of Project Management Body of Knowledge. This course will include exercises intended to build confidence and raise the students chances of passing the CAPM® Exam.
• Use the Project Management Institute's (PMI) project management framework to initiate a project.
• Apply project initiation tools and techniques in order to develop a project charter and stakeholder management strategy.
• With this guide you will develop a practical and flexible project management plan covering the major project life cycle processes and phases.
• Explain project execution relationship to project planning, the factors that contribute to success, and the tools and techniques used.
• Apply monitoring, control, and closing techniques to measure progress on the project and forecast project completion requirements.
• Perform the sequence of steps a project manager must take to ensure a smooth project close and improvement on future projects.
• Demonstrate exam strategies in preparation for the CAPM certification exam.
Self-Paced online courses.
Course can be conducted completely online.
Complete ready-to-deliver online course with syllabus, sequenced lessons, course descriptions, course objectives, detailed checklists, and assessments.
Assessments, lesson presentations, and reading assignments are designed to meet specific course outcomes.
Interactive classroom lectures are self-contained learning objects.
All content has been developed by industry leading subject matter experts.
Any required text is included as an eBook with the course and resides within the course for easy student access.
Lesson presentations are also provided as Audio-to-Go, for on-the-go learning.
Successful project management is delivering your projects on time, to brief and within budget. The Definitive Guide to Project Management shows you step by step how to master the techniques of effective project management so that your projects deliver what you want, every time.
This course is suitable for both beginners and more experienced project managers. The Definitive Guide to Project Management is the essential companion for anyone looking to develop their project management skills. Revised and improved to follow the prestigious PMI certification scheme, its indispensable advice can be put to work immediately.
Inside you will find key exam questions, templates and action checklists to help you at each stage of your well- executed project. With The Definitive Guide to Project Management your work will be done easily and on time.
The Definitive Business Series will insure you get up to grow fast with all the business essentials you want to be a success in. With their guided step by step approach the latest used business concepts & techniques and their easy to read style, Its Series cover every aspect of the topic from the business basics to the essential skills needed to progress in your career.